If you have Googled Professional CV Writers, you will have noticed that many companies are offering large discounts, sometimes as much as 50%. Many are offering payment terms as well.
As you are looking for a professional CV writer, you may be influenced by these offers. But, I would suggest you ask yourself the following questions:
- If a company is now discounting their fees by 50% and still charging around $500 for professional CV writing, then how fair were their fees in the first place?
- Are they giving a discount on professional CV writing to help you, the client? OR are they discounting their fees to drum up business when clients are more price conscious?
- Are they discounting their professional CV writing fees to keep up a critical volume of work to keep a team of “writers” busy?
- Are they so low your chance of getting a professionally written CV is in jeopardy?
- What are the hidden costs of paying by instalment for your professional CV?
- Does all this add up to REAL value for money or opportunistic marketing spin?
AucklandCV offers the same professional personalised CV writing service at the same value for money prices as pre-COVID 19. Here’s why?
- As a professional CV writer, my process is exhaustive and personalised. I personally interview you for an hour, I personally write your CV. I personally will work through any changes required. This takes time, experience, knowledge of a wide range of industries and roles, and marketing experience to translate that to a professional CV that makes you stand out in the post-COVID market.
- If you are mid-career say, and a company is offering to write a professional CV for you for around $200, how do they make money out of that? It’s simple, they don’t spend the required time to do a great job. They probably won’t interview you, an employee will write your CV, there will be a lot of cutting and pasting, and it will not be optimally personalised.
- My prices of between $200 for graduates and $500 for heads of organisations represent the same excellent value as they always have. https://aucklandcv.co.nz/professional-cv-resume-writing/
In summary, my prices are as fair now as they always have been. My approach is as personalised and exhaustive as it always has been. I will serve you just as effectively now as I did clients pre-COVID.
Call me now on 021 502-093 to discuss your needs.