Interview Training and Coaching to Help You Get the Job You Want
Interviews can be nerve racking, not to mention the preparation involved. Overcome these challenges and prove to your interviewer that you meet the job requirements better than competitor candidates with one on one interview training and coaching.
- Maybe you suffer from nerves ─ who doesn’t?
- Preparation could be a problem for you. You struggle to find the time or just don’t know where to start
- Like most people, you may have trouble selling yourself
- You could be getting interviews but no job offers
- I have developed a programme that overcomes these challenges. If I have written your CV, I know your value proposition and this enhances the process even further.
Get the Right Skills to for Interview Success
My interview training and coaching programme is delivered via a workbook and two interactive sessions. The first being a preparation session and the second being a role play session where we practice interview techniques, allowing you to interview for success.
The interview training and coaching session includes:
- Identifying your weaknesses and strengths to build confidence
- Working on analytical skills to help you understand the job and present yourself as the best candidate
- Developing strategic thinking skills to assist in preparing for questions
- Preparation for questions you are likely to be asked and professional answering techniques
- Effective presentation skills of yourself and your answers
My programme is delivered via a workbook and we have two sessions.
In the first session, I will help you prepare.
In the second session, we practise.
And that leads to success.
Cost $300 incl GST
The interview skills you taught me were magical and they worked really well. I nailed the interview and have signed a contract.
I have been offered the job in Sydney. Being prepared helped me answer the questions clearly and concisely. I wasn’t nervous at all. I had your voice in my head reminding me to stay focussed. The work book provided all the information the interview panel required.
I would recommend Mark’s interview package as a must.
This is a life skill that will benefit you the rest of your life.